In order to operate an approved Flyboard rental and training facility, All instructors must have completed successfully the full day operator’s course.
To receive your instructor’s certificate, you must have recorded a minimum of 10 hours of Flyboard that you will log onto a dedicated spread sheet. It must be accompanied with photos or a short video showing your improvements.
The Full day class will go through the following points in depth:
- Perfect Knowledge of your equipment
- Perfect understanding of the Flyboard manual and its safety rules
- Equipment management
- Developpement of your personal technique
- Mastering of the throttle control and jetski.
- Tips and tricks on business operations