THE JETPACK by ZR®
Jetpack by ZR® is a system allowing the user to fly in a seated position. It is less demanding on the riders balance and dexterity. Such as the Flyboard® Pro Series, it utilizes the latest transparent hydraulic technologies and ultra-modern design. It is equipped with a 5 points harness manufactured by an FIA homologated company (International Automobile Federation) as well as a release clip triggered by finger pressure. Now everyone can fly!
The Jetpack by ZR Kit
- 1 Equipped Seat
- 1 rotation system equipped with specific bearings
- 1 Hose
- 1 U pipe which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 quick clip for an easy uncoupling between the Jetpack and the PWC
- Hydrodynamic efficiency improved by 32%
- 50% lighter than competing products
- Futuristic design with a transparent hydraulic system allowing users to see the water flow
- Seat formed entirely in buoyant foam
- Steering controls under the user’s arm to allow maximum mobility in the water
- Compatible with the wireless EMK with no modifications required (the wireless EMK is compatible with all the ZR® products)
- 5 points harness (racing car style) releasable by pressing the button
- Diameter, orientation and angle of the nozzles adjustable forward or backwards to optimize the use and compatibility with the PWC power.
- A rotation system compatible with the entire range of Zapata Racing® products
- U pipe equipped with a propulsion system. The PWC is propelled to increase the movement speed.
- Turbine interface equipped with a Venturi effect (system allowing an evacuation of the water while using the Jetpack by ZR®)